How to achieve glowing flawless skin without looking made up
- Start clean– Exfoliate in the morning so skin will be smoother and require less product.
- Get moist– Apply moisturizer with sunscreen for protection and to hold foundation in place.
- Even out-Primer will even out your tone, and less foundation will last longer over a good primer.
- Build the base– Apply your correct formula of foundation with a wide brush. You’ll use less product and achieve better results with this little trick. Look for an even tone to match your neck and chest.
- Spot conceal– Use concealer OVER foundation. Less will be needed because foundation has already done part of the job. Dab lightly under the inner corner of the eye and any other spots that are noticeable with a concealer brush. Blend the edges.
- Set– Use a translucent powder that has been micronized for sheerness and you will still maintain your natural glow. Apply extra to the T zone with a powder puff if you get oily.
- Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub-can be used twice a week for super smooth skin $25
- Enzyme Protection is a perfect sunscreen for this season. SPF 30 $30
- Pore Perfecting Primer gives extra hours of wear and conceals pores $20
- Matte, Luminous, Mineral, BB Cream foundations are all options depending on your skin type $16-32
- Stick foundation for concealing or pot concealer $18
- Translucent loose powder to set it all in place, Invisible Blotting Powder if you are more oily $16-18
- Need tools? Try the foundation brush, camouflage brush and powder brush for a perfect application $15-13
I am always here to help you choose the best color and formula for your skin.
c) 619 822-8424
h) 619 280-8424