Brows are in focus and it is time to make them more of a focal point. Follow these simple tricks for
brows that wow!
- Use a spooley — brushing them up is a great way to make them look fuller. Set with a brow gel.
- Raise the arch — straight across brows make eyes appear lower. Get that arch going by removing a row or two underneath. Try threading for a better groomed brow.
- Get a Brow Balm — the new formulas add dimension plus color and are waterproof.
- Powder looks natural — brow powder gives the look of natural hair so add a soft layer on top.
- Taper the ends — tweeze the outer ends to a clean tapered point so brows look softer and frame the eyes.
- Want them perfect? Use concealer along the under edge with a tiny brush to create the perfect
- Spooley brush — small and easy to use, or use an old clean mascara wand $free
- Tweezers — Tweezerman are the best, find this one online
- Brow Balm — waterproof and comes in 3 colors $15
- Brush-on-brow — a powder brow color and very easy to apply $15
- Angled Brow Brush — for perfect application $10
- Brow Blender Pencil — powder in a pencil for easy accurate application without a brush, has a spooley on the opposite end $14
Any questions, I am here or if you need an update, let’s chat!
c) 619 822-8424
h) 619 280-8424